- How soon can I expect my parts?
- What if my parts arrived damaged or incomplete?
- How do the products you sell compare to other manufacturers products offered elsewhere?
- Why “Race Inspired Products”?
- What are those 4 thingy’s in your logo?
I will always work to get you your parts from our nearest warehouse located to ensure your orders are coming as quickly as possible.
Although rare for this to happen, call me ASAP and I will get it handled immediately!
The products we offer are only the very best in quality, but give us a call or drop us an email and i’d be happy to discuss further as to why this is.
Our company name is R.I.P. Kustoms and although it’s been called “RIP” Kustoms or “rest in peace” kustoms by some of our freinds &/or past customers, we decided to drop the “Kustoms” and just go with what the R.I.P. stands for “Race Inspired Products”. Our product lines at they’re very core are inspired from racing; whether street, strip or offroad our products are designed for performance or enhancement to your vehicle.
Those are 4 thingy’s are Stromberg 97 Carburetors that was from one of my very first performance setups I built and tuned for a customers vintage hot rod.